Terms & Policies
- Think about the time frame for your vacation. November starts getting good, December is nice, January sees some crowds, February too but tapering off, March is great, April getting strong, May heads towards rainy season but still good flights, June to September hits the summer overdevelopments in the afternoon. October is lovely with everything green and you are back to the cycle again.
- E-mail or call us with inquiries or to confirm availability. Check travel options, flights to Toluca or Mexico City.
- Confirm your transportation to Mexico. We do not handle airfare or flight information as there are plenty of options and others are much more specialized at this.
- Send 50% deposit for your package, the balance is due in Mexico after arriving Valle
- Mail: FlyMexico / 4811 Red River St. / Austin, TX 78751 USA
- Call with credit card info or ask for wire instructions, note service fees may apply with credit cards, and wire transfers
- Send flight details, carrier (Aeromexico, Delta, etc), flight number, arrival time, and the city you are arriving from as well as departure flight time. Please do so in the following Arrival/Departure Form.
- Follow the directions in your confirmation for pickup at the airport or your particular plan.
- Get to Valle prepared for fun and flying.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Our tours can be custom tailored and we offer a full range of services.
When can I schedule?
- Check with us for availability but generally year round, any day of the week, we can accomodate flying enthusiests. Winter is high season, November through March, but the sites here are flyable year round. Come on down, over, or up - whenever you can from wherever you are.
Note Competition Dates
- Intrepido Paragliding Fun Open - Dec 16 - 19, 2017 (tentative)
- Monaraca Paragliding Open - Jan 14 - 20, 2018
- Peñon Classic Hang Gliding Open - Feb 18 - 24, 2018 (tentative)
What Can I expect?
Expect great weather. Quality guiding and instruction. Good food. Kids in the landing areas who want to help pack up for a few pesos. Cheap beer. Beautiful sights. Pine trees. Flying available every day. "Every stinkin day we go flyin" is a motto we use. An experienced crew.
The climate is warm days (85 Degrees) and cool nights so bring a range of clothing. The town is situated about 5000 ft msl. You should bring your flying kit including 2 meter radio or let us know what your requirements are. We can provide most flying gear needed.
- No Dates Blacked out for 2018 / 2019 but note competition dates
- Arrive in Mexico City or Toluca, travel to Valle de Bravo (takes about three hours). Arrive at the House or Hotel and unpack. Depending on time of arrival and desire, you may start practicing, flying or just relaxing.
- Daily routine from then on...
- Wake up, coffee is on in the kitchen or at the restaurant
- Flying at appropriate location
- Check out the local scene
Other frequently asked questions
- "What sort of lodging would we get?"
- The attractive client posada overlooks the lake. It is very close to town center, has eight rooms each with private bath. Rooms for couples or singles. The posada is great for groups and often allows solo occupancy without extra charge. It's great for most folks. A fancier hotel is for people who need a little more attention and especially those with non-flying companions. This gives a wide range of lodging options.
- "Does it include any meals?"
- No our rates do not include meals. A variety of restaurants are available and there is the full kitchen at the house with refrigerator, stove, etc. Breakfast at the hotel is optional.
- "Would we be the only people in your 'class', or tour?"
- Depends on who we have scheduled. We will not overbook so there should be a good distribution of people to equipment and enough guides and vehicles. We are also happy to schedule just one person so we don't require a group.
- "What certification do you have?"
- Jeff is an Advanced Instructor through the USHPA(United States) and a advanced rated pilot.